My Outdoor Recreational Group is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
My Outdoor Recreational Group may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 1st July 2017.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
• name and job description
• contact information including email and home address
• demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
• other information relevant to the use of our services
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
• Internal record keeping.
• We may use the information to improve our services.
• We may periodically send promotional email about our services or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
• We may contact you by email or phone from time to time where we feel that we need to talk with you more personally about our services.
• We may provide your information to our third-party partners for marketing or promotional purposes.
• We will never sell your information or provide it to third parties without your consent.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the use of your personal information in the following way:
• if you have previously supplied us with your personal information, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at < email@example.com >.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law. We may however, use your personal information to send you promotional information about our fundraising partners which we think you may find interesting.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to the following address < firstname.lastname@example.org >.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.