COVID-19 Safety Plan
The following guidelines apply to all members who attend club events.
1. Members must not attend events if they have recently entered a known COVID hotspot or attended a social gethering where the Government's 1.5 meter distancing rule was not observed.
2. Members must not attend events if they have been in contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
3. Members must not attend events if they are unwell, including with a fever or symptoms of respiratory illness (e.g. cough, sore throat, runny nose, shortness of breath).
4. Members must carry hand sanitiser and wash their hands periodically while attending a club event.
5. Members must practise 2 meter physical distancing. This is to ensure that they do not unwillingly encroach within the health departments minimum 1.5 meter safe distancing rule.
6. Members must have their temperature checked prior to each event where required.
7. Members must carry a face mask and wear it where there is a chance of coming within close proximity (1.5m) of another member. Such as pre-event and post event meetings, members administering the sign on book, members taking temperature checks or serving morning tea etc
8. For additional COVID-19 control, it is highly recommended that members download the COVIDSafe App in support of contact tracing.
9. A nominated COVID Safety officer must be in attendance at all club events to ensure that all COVID-19 rules and guidelines are adhered to.
10. COVID Safety Officers should acquaint themselves prior to taking on their role with the following COVID-19 Infection Control Training Guide to help stop the spread of COVID-19.
11. Members must be double vaccinated at least 2 weeks prior to attending their first post lockdown event or have proof of medical exemption from receiving the COID vaccination.
12. Please check in at each event by scanning the QR code with your phone. It’s mandatory and will help keep our members COVID safe by recording conatct details for contact tracing.
IMPORTANT: The virus is still out there and can cause serious illness, it hasn’t taken a holiday - Therefore, for your safety our club rules may remain at a higher level than current Government guidelines. Please respect the rules we have in place. They are there for your own safety and the safety of all members.
Click here to acknowledge that you have read and understood the above COVIDSafety Plan
Stay Safe and Enjoy Your Events, We’re All In This Together
Last Updated: 20.09.2021