COVID-19 Safety Plan
The following rules apply to all members who attend club events.
1. Members must not attend events if they have recently entered a known COVID hotspot or attended a social gethering where the 1.5 meter distancing rule was not observed.
2. Members must not attend events if they have been in contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
3. Members must not attend events if they are unwell, including with a fever or symptoms of respiratory illness (e.g. cough, sore throat, runny nose, shortness of breath).
4. Members must carry hand sanitiser and wash their hands periodically while attending a club event.
5. Members must practise 3 meter physical distancing. This is to ensure that they do not unwillingly encroach within the health departments minimum 1.5 meter safe distancing rule.
6. Members must have their temperature checked prior to each event that they attend.
7. Members must wear a mask where there is a chance of coming within close proximity of another member. ie. Masks will be required to be worn by a member serving morning tea, administering the sign on book and taking temperature checks etc.
8. For additional COVID-19 control, it is highly recommended that members download the COVIDSafe App in support of contact tracing.
9. A nominated COVID Safety officer must be in attendance at all club events to ensure that all COVID-19 rules and guidelines are adhered to.
10. COVID Safety Officers should acquaint themselves prior to taking on their role with the following COVID-19 Infection Control Training Guide to help stop the spread of COVID-19.
IMPORTANT: The virus is still out there, it hasn’t taken a holiday - Therefore, for your safety our club rules may remain at a higher level than current Government guidelines. Please respect the rules we have in place. They are there for your own safety.
Click here to acknowledge that you have read and understood the above COVIDSafety Plan
Stay Safe and Enjoy Your Events, We’re All In This Together
Last Updated: 01.08.2020